Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Rock The Speakerbox LLC ("Company", "we", "us", "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE TO US
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, as well as payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites expressing an interest in obtaining information about us, or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with is and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name And Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and other similar information used for the authentication and access to your account(s).
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as your credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
In short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and \ or your consent.
We user personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and \ or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate the account creation and login process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account*(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To facilitate the account creation and login process. We and \ or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" section below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and \ or information about changes to our terms and conditions and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns and exchanges made through the Sites.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your personal information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to you interests and \ or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
In Short: We only share information with you consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance Of A Contract: We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants, And Other Third Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us on our behalf and require access to such information to perform such work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we shall not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties:
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you can easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, And Lead Generation: Google Adsense and Facebook Audience Network
- Content Optimization: Youtube video embed and Souncloud embedded player
- Invoice And Billing: PayPal and Stripe
- Web And Mobile Analytics: Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
- Invoice And Billing: Securi
We we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from future processing until deletion becomes possible.
In Short: We aim to protect you personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information that we process. However, please also remember that we cannot and o not guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we do and continue to do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under the age of 18 years old.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. By using such Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor, and consent to the minor dependent's use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data that we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us.
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure, (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information, and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and you believe that we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies And Similar Technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually to choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies and to reject cookies, If you choose to remove cookies, or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertisers on our Sites, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices
Opting Out Of Email Marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any times by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us. You will then be removed from the marketing email list - however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of the state of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "She The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) that we disclosed to third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely removed from our systems.
In Short: Yes we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Rock The Speakerbox © Copyright - 2019 All Rights Reserved.